Minimized IT spending, and optimized operations for WeWork, an NYC-based provider of coworking spaces
- WeWork was expanding exponentially and looking for a partner to support its growth, minimize IT spending, and optimize operations with global infrastructure monitoring and support.
- Established an IT operations management and maturity plan for the client for a duration of 3-5 years.
- Implemented a Hybrid 24x7x365 Global Monitoring Center and IT Operations team with multi-skilled resources, including Windows & Linux SME, AWS Architects, Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineers, and Network & Security Team.
- Implemented & enabled AWS System Manager for Windows and Linux workloads on-premises and in the cloud. This provided fleet and patch management to all data center and cloud workloads thereby eliminating the cost of an additional product.
Tools & Technologies
- The monitoring solution was integrated with Cloudwatch, Splunk & Zabbix.
- WeWork could gain complete visibility of the infrastructure through AWS Systems Manager.
- With our solution, the client could achieve cost effective global operations.