Helping Clients Innovate Across the Telecom Industry
Telecom Domain Offerings
Addressing the business aspects of Telecom technology initiatives
5G Monetization For the Communication Industry
Think of 5G as everything wireless and everything connected – machine-to-machine communication, better media streaming experiences, and mobility solutions. Communication providers need to enable the technology behind the “everything”. Network transformations, major billing technology transformations, delivery transformations, availability and real-time availability are all areas that Innova helps communication companies deliver and realize 5G revenue.
OSS & Billing System modernization
Traditional billing systems (BSS) of most Telecom companies are not easily able to handle 5G Monetization. Innova brings modern. Innova brings:
- ExperBSS-focused professionals: (Architects, Analysts, developers, testers, program/project mgmt.)
- OSS & BSS experts who have been core contributors to most of the major providers and CSPs
- OSS & BSS architects focused on dynamic and real-time billing systems and services.
- Cloud BSS &OSS experts that are skilling in moving on-prem systems to the cloud.
Telecom 5G covered by Innova
- Leverage leading cloud partner and digital ecosystem relationships focused on the communications industry. Telecom-focused Cloud expertise to: introduce cloud native, move to cloud, legacy to SaaS, monolithic to modern.
- Network, Cyber Security, Edge computing architects, developers, and analysts.
- 5G BSS Product partnerships.
- 5G Foundation, enablement, and solutions are what Innova brings.
Innova’s Approach and Expertise
Enabling Iot/Ott for the Telecom industry requires expertise in Edge computing, Edge and Cloud Infrastructure, modern 5G capable OSS/BSS Ecosystems. The combined effect of the next generation Telecom (5G) and the Internet of Things (IoT) is creating significant disruption to several industries. The benefits of new standards of speed and bandwidth will be seen through the innovation lens of connected cars in the automotive sector, connected cameras in smart cities/homes, machine-to-machine communication in healthcare, and many such cases in retail and manufacturing. The greater capacity and reduced latency created through 5G will bring an efficient and seamless end-user experience. Telecom can promote the development of IoT services across all major industries.
Innova: IoT & OTT
- Innova has built the expertise to help the communication industry stand up, create, manage, and maintain an IoT Ecosystem gateway.
- Among the Technology services we provide are:
- AWS IoT Core Services: Kinesis, S3/Athena
- Grafana for real time visualizations.
- Industrial Automation Solution – KepServerEX, ThingWorx For PLC Data
- MQTT, OPCUA Protocols
- Edge Gateway
- Eclipse Mosquitto, Node-RED.
Some of Our Key Partners
Get in touch with us for feasibility studies, joint workshops, pilots and ideation sessions.
Blogs & Insights
The telecoms industry has undergone significant change in recent times. A drop in demand for voice and text messaging has created the need for many to pursue digital transformation, adopting cloud-hosted solutions and investing in sophisticated tech.Learn More
Accelerated by the pandemic in recent months, multiple forces have converged to reshape the telecommunications industry. Between advancements in AI, edge computing, and IoT, along with the implementation of 5G, the telecom sector is at the precipice of change. In this primer, let's look at the trends, which dominate, and help telecommunication companies deliver high-value services.Learn More
To leverage the benefits of 5G & IoT, Telecom must devise a strategy centred around effective data management, and compatible infrastructure.Learn More