The Client is a global investment management organization listed in NYSE (BEN), with offices in 29 countries and provides investment solutions and services in more than 150. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, the firm offers investment solutions under the Mutual Series, Bissett, Fiduciary Trust and Darby Overseas names. It also manages investment vehicles for individuals, institutions, pension plans, trusts, partnerships and other clients.
The firm wanted to develop a millennial-focused mobile app that is mobile responsive and suitable for Android and iOS devices simultaneously. They also wanted to overcome the process of high progress investment procedure by reducing the steps for investing in various investment plans.
Innova developed hybrid application by using the ionic 3 framework and technologies such as Angular JS, bootstrap, CSS3, and HTML5, that helped to maintain complex navigation and responsive design effectively. Solution features included the following
• Implemented TouchID and Pin login for easy and secure app access.
• Marke to product Integration for notifications and marketing alerts.
• Top-notch security features: Jailbreak, Certificate pinning, 256-bit encrypted code, Penetration proof, Azure APIM Layer
• Integrated customized Angular Charts for portfolio allocation analysis.
• Implemented Azure API Management layer for secured communication with Server and Client.
• Integrated 46 web services with MyFi app.
• Built more than 120+ unique screens and 220+ functional and validation screens
• Achieved rapid development using agile framework and released 80+ builds at the rate of 4-builds per 2-weeks sprint