What we can migrate
How we migrate
Perform a comprehensive review of current business needs and conduct high-level discovery to determine the complexity level associated with each dashboard/report to estimate the total effort, duration and cost.
Perform detailed analyses of workbooks with included dashboards to validate previous estmates.
Develop an approach/plan for repoducing the workbooks.
Identify and document instances where a dashboard/report is found to be more or less complex than was orignally estimated, and would therefore impact the previous estimates of effort, duration and cost
Develop the workbook and its associated dashboards to recreate the look and functionality of the original source, using all reasonable efforts.
Test, review and release the developed workbooks.
Support & Maintenance
Fix defects, monitor performance of the released workbooks and provide ongoing support.
Complexity criteria for Tableau to Tibco Spotfire migration
- Experienced migration & management team with many migrations under our belt, including large environments from:
- Business Objects to MicroStrategy
- Cognos to MicroStrategy
- Tableau to MicroStrategy
- Tableau to Spotfire
- Migration processes designed to minimize risk and business impact
- Technology and Migration Accelerators
- Pre-defined assessment forms
- ETL framework for auditing and error logs
- Flexible capacity enables our team to ramp up or down our team capacity at any time, based on changing project needs
- Certified engineers with experience in BI Tools, including Tableau, MicroStrategy, Tibco Spotfire