Modernised the client's medical management system and implemented a framework for test automation
- The client needed a partner to accelerate their product development efforts for medication management and drug history applications.
- Client’s legacy systems needed to be modernized with a focus on modularity and performance improvement.
- The client needed a framework to improve regression testing and reduce the time taken for the same across applications.
- Revamped client’s drug history application to Spring and MyBatis using Servlet technology.
- Re-architected the medication management application to support multi-tenant and deployed as SaaS. Functional modules were developed as bundles and were deployed on OSGi containers.
- Proposed and implemented Lucene as a client database and SOLR as the central database for managing efficient searches in the standalone medication management system.
- Implemented Jenkins and Fitness frameworks for test automation to enhance client’s build and release processes.
Tools & Technologies
- Owing to the enhanced backend framework and frontend UX changes the response times in the drug history module were improved by 70%.
- SaaS model medication management can now support around 500 concurrent users per tenant and can be scaled further with additional containers under load balancers.