Enabled a fashion retailer to interpret customer behavior and improve the performance of reports by 60%
- The client wanted to migrate from a legacy reporting system to a new-age system which helps in making predictive analysis using past data.
- They wanted to understand the combination of items that a customer is most likely to purchase based on past trends.
- Data models were developed in Tableau and SSRS and exposed to end-users for supporting on-demand custom reports.
- Data is rectified using Microsoft Data Quality Service and is factored in for future data loads.
- ABC (Audit Balance Control) layer processes ensure that source data is not corrupted during the extraction process and the integrity of data between source and target is maintained.
- Integration services resolved different load patterns like truncate loads, delta loads, slowly changing dimensions and aggregate loads.
Tools & Technologies
- The performance of reports was improved by 60%.
- Precise and clear reporting on various aspects like membership – activations and deactivations, chargebacks, sales, etc.
- Standardized warehousing system and reporting environment.
- Interactive dashboards that show KPIs and their performance over time with drill-down features.