Enabling Network and Security Operations Services
- Provide L1/L2 Network and Security Operations Support
- Set up a NOC/SOC 24×7 Level Monitoring
- Deployed L2 and L3 resources across network & security management
- Provided support for email, chat and voice processes for FT.
- Resolved high severity incidents/alerts
- Network Monitoring
- Monitored the network and computing platforms 24 X 7 for availability, performance and capacity.
- Leveraged network and platform monitoring tools to identify/detect outages, pre-failure warnings, hardware failures, performance issues, capacity issues, and other forms of threats to FTI’s information assets, including the data loss prevention mechanism.
- Unified threat management & intrusion detection
- Resolved detected alerts (events) independently or by working with other infrastructure/application technical teams to establish remediation plan
Tools & Technologies
- Network and Security Devices Management
- Detect high-severity network outage incidents and partner with other technical teams, until the incident is fully resolved
- Update network diagrams and manage network management tools
- Conduct routine network and voice service health check
- Provide root cause analysis and provide trending report
- Perform reporting for network and voice performance and capacity
- Partner with assigned client groups to improve monitoring and remediation practices
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators Report (KPIR)