Enabled the client to save a huge amount of data space without compromising on performance
- Sale initiation
- Addition/updation of customer details and associate a customer to Search or scan a product using barcode reader to add a sale.
- Reassign sale to another employee
- Suspend a sale and resume later
- Refund/Exchange a sale
- Able to see completed orders with the list of products, quantities, savings and total amount
- Store data in offline mode
- Local promotion engine to calculate the promotion for a given sale item
- Implemented a mobile-based POS system catering to the client’s needs
- Implemented UX, UI and backend functionality where users can see all the products in a list applied with manual override price, discounted price and promotion applied price
- Performed research on various storage frameworks such as Core Data, Realm, FMDB and SQlite and chose FMDB for local storage as it is faster and thread safe.
- Provided automation suite using data-driven framework
Tools & Technologies
- A modern and easy-to-use POS system.
- The solution can save a huge amount of data space without compromising on performance.
- High usability as it allows different logins in the same device.
- Maintenance is easy as it syncs and stores data on a regular basis.
- Less waiting time to pay for the order.
- Get products after paying regular instalments (laid by order).
- Buy a product and pay later (Backorder).
- Easy refund and exchange process.