Modernized the group insurance application of a global financial company to store additional client information
- Client has a group insurance application for its employees for which they wanted an extended functionality to store additional applicant information.
- We developed a solution to store the additional information that would be added to the existing group insurance application by retrieving their data from the database using their unique ID.
- This new web application is used by the client for all existing processes and to add additional information related to cases.
- A case here is a group insurance application. The basic data for a case will be imported from a system called proposal using web services.
- After receiving the data from the proposal, a case is created and saved into database.
- After all the required data is entered then a case is submitted, notified to the users and reports are generated with the information.
Tools & Technologies
- Modernized an existing application to suit current needs.
- Provided significant cost savings leveraging on existing software investments.