Developed an enterprise content management solution to manage the content and automate the processes by providing the workflows
- The client needed an enterprise content management solution to manage the content and automate the processes by providing the workflows.
- Needed an IBM ECM solution for document repository and case management process which is best in class.
- Set up document security based on the user’s location, department, and role.
- Advanced search capabilities to retrieve the documents from the FileNet repository including content-based search.
- Automated Email Notifications and Reminders to respective teams during the different stages of Workflow processing
- Document Storage: Provided a solution that Allows the user to enter mandatory and optional Index fields while adding the document directly from the local desktop into the FileNet Repository
- Document Search: Implemented a process to search client files and HR files based on document metadata and the ability to sort the documents based on the Document Search Result Headers
- Document Access: Built a solution to restrict document access based on the Location, Document Category, Document Type, and logged-in user Department
- Reports: Developed functionality to generate the Excel report of the selected cases from the Search Results
Tools & Technologies
- Optimized Scanning Solution using IBM Datacap
- Optimized Content Management Solution using IBM Content Navigator
- Configurable document metadata and content.
- Configurable content for Email Notifications and Reminders
- Configurable electronic tickets for various Settlements requests