Built a new IBM Datacap Platform in SMBC for onboarding any new business process/applications in the future
- This project aims to process Remittance and Trade Finance Processes by using advanced capturing techniques.
- Solution should be able to integrate with internal Databases like “LTRDB” for searching customer information.
- The objectives were to:
- Datacap applications should be able to carry user context information from different interfaces.
- High Availability configuration (HA) between Taskmaster servers
- Load balancing between Taskmaster web servers.
- NENU Manager for purging DB records, and loggers and deleting some old batches.
- Proposed a Datacap solution in 8.1 with limited customization to achieve customer expectations.
- Built a new IBM Datacap Platform in SMBC for onboarding any new business process/applications in the future.
- Defined workflow for allowing applications from MFD and Web users to scan and index documents.
- Developed custom modules to integrate with NSI Autostore, and LTRDB Database.
- Configured solution with High Availability (ACTIVE – ACTIVE) configuration.
- Added network load balancer between IIS servers to reduce the load on the Web application.
Tools & Technologies
- Supporting 150 + MFD users
- Able to process 1000+ applications/day with High availability configuration.
- Manual work of pulling and tracking of applications has been avoided.
- Implementation of auto-pulling of applications from the shared fax folder.
- Integration with MFD touch panels.
- Integration with Internal bank databases to fetch and validate customer details.
- Thin client version to index from remote locations.