Resolved project backlog with a dedicated team of business analysts
- This client needed help in implementing ACA requirements and timelines while managing changes in the State government’s direction and policies.
- They were looking for a full team of Medicaid-experienced resources who could become productive quickly.
- This team needed the skills and experience to set up baseline requirements for the project and gather high-level requirements to capture Federal funding.
- The work also involved creating a new PMO to manage the rollout of ACA initiatives supporting managed care plans, data hubs, and the center for shared services in the area of medicated modernization.
- Worked with the client to develop and execute an ‘elastic’ team resource plan for this project.
- We activated a managed team of business consultants who were able to engage and disengage efficiently as project needs demanded.
- Our initial team was staff with a Business Analyst Lead, a Senior Project Management Lead, and eight Business Analysts.
- To extend our access to specialized resources in a short timeframe, we also partnered with a local firm to engage more than a dozen additional resources for the team.
- Throughout the project, we were able to provide fluctuating resource levels of 10 to 25 skilled consultants at any given time.
Tools & Technologies
- The client was able to meet all State and Federal mandated timelines at or under budget.
- More than 500,000 people signed up for insurance through the State’s health insurance exchange portal within the timeline required.
- The client received appreciation from the government. At a special event, the State’s Governor recognized the teams that contributed to the success of this project.