Reduced applications licensing costs for a major Telco in Mexico
- Migrate a large set of applications to the cloud where cost was a major factor.
- Leverage application that relied on a SOA layer. Migration of one meant potentially affecting other applications
- Multiple dependencies with applications so potential migrations could affect multiple business units
- Customer maintained their own servers and networks, with dedicated servers for each application and database that required a considerable outlay in hardware costs.
- Automate Application Delivery Process. It must include Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) processes
- Reduce hardware costs and leverage a low-cost solution with high availability.
- Better failover design to improve reliability and availability of the services and a seamless migration path with minimal impact to the users
- Built a solution with a focus on managing costs and minimizing disruption of the customer services applications
- Migrate SOA Applications (Monolithic) to Microservices Architecture to provide fast delivery, independently, better scalability and flexibility
- KubeMQ (Message Broker) enables the microservices from multiple environments to communicate with each other and build one hybrid infrastructure solution across clouds
- Huawei and Google Cloud services are providing High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Hybrid Cloud solution (Public and Private clouds) provides greater flexibility, security and compliance
- Implement DevOps model building CI/CD pipelines to automate the Deployment and Delivery Application Process
Tools & Technologies
- Migration of applications to Microservices
- Hybrid Infrastructure Cloud Solution reduced costs, improved scalability, control, security and risk management
- Microservices are easier to build, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and extend.
- Reduce applications licensing costs
- Reduce Deployment and Delivery times