Developed new platform using microservices to replace Aspera Orchestrator.
- The client was using in-house developed tool (that used Aspera Orchestrator as the workflow tool) to build file processing pipelines that interconnect business units and external partners.
- Since IBM bought Aspera, changes have been made to Orchestrator to the point where it is not reliable enough to meet the client’s needs. This creates a problem because orchestrator was the foundation of the tool.
- Client needs new microservices in the cloud for robustness and resilience.
- Built solution using Amazon web services to ensure the ability to manage separate microservices resources with ease.
- Provided an automation workflow to build artifacts of microservices according to request to store in S3 bucket which in turn provides response the with content.
- Developed new platform using microservices to replace Aspera Orchestrator.
Tools & Technologies
- Automate & deploy – provisions ensured that the client’s application resources are safe and repeatable, allowing them to build and rebuild their infrastructure and applications, without having to perform manual actions or write custom scripts.