Synchronization of Adwords and BigQuery eliminates the need for 3rd party tool
- A solution to integrate data from various advertisement platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Shopify Ads, etc.
- Extract data from these platforms and transfer to their cloud-based data warehouse.
- Centralize the advertisement data to enable data science operations.
- Create an analytical database to enable historical reporting and analysis.
- Integrated Adwords module using BigQuery data transfer services by synchronizing Adwords to BigQuery.
- Configured a portal using an open source framework (singer.io) to load integrated Facebook data to cloud-based data warehouse (Amazon Redshift).
- Designed a microservice for seamless transfer of data across data warehouses using Scala.
- Automated end-to-end flow to provide real-time updates of customer enrolment.
Tools & Technologies
- Eliminated the need for 3rd party tool which charges per customer ~$100 – $1000/month based on the data pulled (5–250 million rows/month).
- Eliminated two other 3rd party tools to which resulted in huge cost savings.
- Significant reduction in operational cost due to custom-built scalable connectors and APIs.
- Minimal maintenance cost despite frequent changes in source systems, due to robustness of the code.