The largest Medicaid managed care organization in the U.S. benefits significantly from our ADM solution
- The client wanted to implement, automate, and optimize an application development management (ADM) solution for FACETS NY. The objective was to improve user experience, reduce ticket influx, and optimize cost.
- We, at Innova, built the core team from the existing client projects and utilized their knowledge about the company, FACETS, and Claim administration ecosystem to implement the ADM solution. We also set up a dedicated Project Management Office for demand management and skill collaboration. Keeping business as usual running we aimed at delivering both the short-term and long-term goals within 3 years (extendable to 5 years), in three phases—Pre-Transition Assessment, Transition, Stabilization, and Steady State. With the help of a hybrid team consisting of 140 resources at onsite (US), nearshore (Mexico) and offshore (India) we achieved the project objectives.
- We started with the onboarding of key resources to plan the transition phase, then aimed at getting into a steady state by qualifying through several quality gates. Once we were in a steady state we proactively started working on automation and preventive mechanism to speed up the ADM lifecycle without compromising on quality.
Tools & Technologies
- Cost optimization
- Lesser transition time
- 10% productivity improvement over the ADM engagement
- Quick ramp up within a short notice
- Effective resources deployment, rotations, and retentions
- Reverse engineering methods that could uncover gaps in the requirement, architecture, and coding style
- Uninterrupted ADM service delivery in adherence to SLAs and KPIs