Cloud enablement is the process of creating, deploying and operating some or most of an organization’s IT infrastructure, software and resources through the cloud. Cloud enablement shifts in-house IT to a public, private or hybrid cloud environment.
Design a cloud platform customized to meet customer needs – whether private, public, or hybrid cloud.
- Develop a solutions necessary to determine the right cloud strategy for customer’s organization, develop a plan, and realize its vision with a secure network and IT infrastructure and optimized cloud solution.
- Accelerate application migration to a cloud through a focus on strategy, structure, people, process, and systems.
- Accelerate the development of a financially justified cloud strategy with a measurable ROI.
- Quickly develop and implement an IaaS architecture, integrated tool design, and chargeback and security mechanisms validated by Innova.
- Create a phased migration plan to support the successful adoption of the new cloud operational model.
- Prioritize and accelerate migration of business applications into the new cloud infrastructure.
Turn IT into a services-driven strategic center of innovation.