In today’s world enterprises are flooded with massive amount of data from numerous sources like on-premises applications, cloud, location services, social and IoT devices. Enterprises can leverage this data to learn more about their customers, markets, partners and employees, enabling them to generate new revenue streams. A simple example is, if you place an online order with delivery as store pick-up on Apple’s website, your iPhone will tell you when you are close by the apple retail store. This is only possible by collecting data from multiple source like mobile, website, etc., and integrating them in real time.
With so many data sources and such a huge volume of data, the primary challenges enterprises are facing today are:
- collecting & storing massive data from numerous sources efficiently and economically
- converting raw data into actionable insights that supports the decision making system
Innova’s Analytics & Information Management (AIM) practice has built a robust set of big data & analytics services and solutions to cater to enterprise data needs.
- Enterprise accelerators – Big Data Reference architecture, data transformation scripts, dashboard templates, etc.
- Platform and Solutions based delivery model
- Technology Partnerships
- COE teams on Big Data, Data Warehousing, BI & Analytics technologies